Thursday, April 2, 2009

What Pumps Me Up


You know those things, that no matter what is going on, they instantly make everything better? I mean, they can be little things or life changing. Sometimes the things that make the biggest difference in our lives are the ones that often go unnoticed. This is my list so that the wonderful things that make my life happy don't go unnoticed (in no particular order):
  • Hershey's Chocolate Bar with Almonds
  • A good run
  • Jacinda's smile
  • And how her nose wrinkles when she laughs
  • When I see a heavier person running ... and working hard at it
    • I always want to cheer them on, but then I think that they may think I'm patronizing them.
  • Receiving cards of appreciation
  • Writing cards of appreciation
  • 24
  • When my youth group, or members of such, do something completely selfless and Christ-centered.
  • My water bottle during a run
  • When I go back home and my mom makes me dinner (AND HER BUTTERMILK PIE FOR DESSERT)
  • When I witness someone doing the right thing, even if it screws them over.
  • When the Yankees lose
  • When someone acknowledges that Christ is their Savior.
  • Waking up next to Jacinda in the mornings
  • Christmas morning
Other than Hans and Franz, what pumps you up?

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about how awesome my family is

    Reading your blogs

    Children

    Nature

    Dancing

    Singing

    Laughing

    Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment anonymous.

    ReplyDelete