Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Breakfast Song

I love breakfast! My favorite is a three egg omelet with all kinds of veggies (mushrooms, tomatoes, red onions, jalapenos, black olives, bell pepper, etc) and cheese. Then you top off the breakfast with a cup of coffee, two slices of toast, and a side of pan fried potatoes! Every Tuesday I am very thankful for our ladies' 10 am Bible Class. Actually, every Tuesday at 10:01 am! They intentionally leave enough breakfast for the staff to come and mooch off of their spread - I love them! I'm happy they have a Bible class, but I'm talking about breakfast. Sometimes, I decide to eat breakfast for supper because I didn't get enough of it in the morning. It is with my affection for breakfast in mind that the video below makes me sad. My good friend Jessica posted this video to my Facebook wall. My friend and I laughed for several minutes due to the ridiculous video. So pour your bowl of cheerios, grab your donut, and sip your coffee while you enjoy the "breakfast song."

What's your favorite breakfast?


No comments:

Post a Comment