Monday, December 7, 2009

Since the Last Time...

I apologize for the half of year break!

Since the last time I blogged, Jacinda and I bought a house, a puppy, and new furniture! I made summit on the mountain with the highest elevation in Colorado (Mt. Elbert), served a small community within the greater city of St Louis, Missouri, helped lead a children's Bible camp, and experienced two retreats ... all with our teens from Hillcrest. Jacinda and I took trips to Seattle, Washington and Galveston, Texas. And Jacinda got a rocking new job as a country singer's Accounting and Office Manager!

I will do my best to integrate stories from the past 6 months with the current on-goings of our life. But for today, the big news is that Jacinda and I put up Christmas lights up for the first time. In fact, it is the first time Jacinda has ever had Christmas lights on her house (one of the very few things that I've experienced in my life that she hasn't). It was very fun for me to be able to do something for her that she had never experienced! Anyway, you can see some pictures of the exterior of our home and our Christmas lights. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy to see you're back to blogging :) Your house looks great! Hooray for Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete