Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello Seattle

Jacinda took me to yet another place I had never been: I am now a huge fan of Seattle! Jacinda's sister Jenise joined us as we went to hang out with our friends who live in Oregon, Mandy & Kory, and go to a couple from college's wedding. While we were there our site-seeing included: Safeco field and a game against our very own Texas Rangers, the Seattle Aquarium, the Botanical Gardens, a discovery park, the space needle, the tallest free standing rock wall (REI), and the Public Market.

Trent and Jessica Wilson's wedding was beautiful and perfect for them! It was so good to see so many college friends and see how well they are all doing. We had a wonderful time hanging out with Kory & Mandy while we learned some of the quirks they've learned about the Northwest.

Enjoy the pictures from our weekend trip!

Immediately off the plane, Jacinda and Jenise found some clam chowder in the Public Market!

Public Market; October 2, 2009

Picture op provided by the Wilson wedding (Kory & me)

Pacific Oceanfront from Seattle

Classic shot with the Space Needle
(sorry I didn't take the best picture, girls)

If you ever have the opportunity to visit Seattle, do it! Funny thing about our trip: Three days in Seattle, WA and no rain. We land in Dallas/Ft Worth: Three hour drive to Abilene in rain the whole way!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Seattle! I'm ready to go back :) I am glad you're blogging again!! AND your Scrooge comment made me laugh. I am afraid I will have to s

    ReplyDelete