Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Palo Duro 20K

I recently signed up for the 29th annual Palo Duro 50 Mile - 50K - 20K Run/Walk. Fortunately, I was sane enough to register for the 20K event (~12.5 miles). I will be camping with a friend from college and his brother. The event will be on Saturday, October 16.

I will confess, I have not been running as much as I would like or need for the level of health I prefer. I have now registered for my first trail run and a marathon (which are two weeks apart) in October. As mentioned in a previous post, I also talked Jacinda into running as part of a 6.55 mile x 4 person relay. I have a lot of training and teaching to do in the upcoming months. I am nervous that I may have filled my exercise plate too full, but I am inspired because I know that now I have paid for it, I will be there! Let's just hope I am ready!!

If you are interested in joining me for my first trail run or you just want to know more about what Nathan and I will be doing in October, click here.

1 comment:

  1. My calendar doesn't have a Saturday October 17, 2010. Otherwise, I'd say I would come watch :)

    ReplyDelete