Monday, May 18, 2009

Senior Sunday celebration

Let me begin this post by apologizing for taking a two week hiatus from the blogging community. As summer is picking up, I will have a little difficulty writing on a daily basis.



This past weekend was chocked full of preparation and activity for Hillcrest's Senior Sunday. We celebrated 17 students' achievement of graduating high school and their future as they head to college.

One of these students, Logan Cole, shared his story of how God is bigger and in more control than he could have ever imagined. His story was a major blessing to the family at Hillcrest and I hope it blesses you! To hear his story, click on the link above and Logan begins at 21:25. His part of the sermon is about 5 minutes long.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are putting your youth group ahead of your loyal followers, but I guess we'd probably just better get used to it!

    ReplyDelete